new adventures...new milestones...new ideas...new blessings...a brand new day!
Welcome to our little world!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....
I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!
You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!
Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!
Ask me about this months specials!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
All dressed up for Christmas Eve Service...
All dressed up AND she gets to sit in the "big church" with Mommy & Daddy tonight!
First & foremost - I am a Christian! I am also a devoted wife to J.T. and mother to Brandon (22), Mackenzie (7) & Jonas (5).
I met my hubby almost 19 years ago and we are about to celebrate 11 years of marriage. I love being a stay at home mom - and I love even more being an "older" mom (44!). I am slowing learning more about me, who God created me to be; am striving everyday to embrace & be that woman.The Lord is so good & I am so grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment