Oh how I wish there were a shot to just never get sick. Third week into November & I am battling cold #2, Mackenzie has the same thing & Jonas is coughing. JT - well, he says he's "fine", but that's his typical answer for everything.
Other than that, things are good around here. The kiddos keep me busy & I find that anytime I start daydreaming while on the computer, one of them does something interesting to get my attention. Today Jonas decided to use half a bottle of Bath & Body Works foam soap on his hands & Mackenzie came running out freaking out that there were a ton of bubbles in the sink and they wouldn;t go away! Ha! Thank you God for the gentle smack upside my head. The kiddos are now napping, so I have no guilt for being on here now. I've gotten very sucked into Farm Ville on Facebook. Yes, it's true. I deleted about 100 people off my friends list and now spend my time being able to catch up with friends & family that are not local and building my farm. Nothing like a mindless game to zone out on. If I put even half the energy into cleaning my house that I put into having a nice farm, I would have a model home! What fun would that be? So backwards!!!
Other than that, things are good around here. The kiddos keep me busy & I find that anytime I start daydreaming while on the computer, one of them does something interesting to get my attention. Today Jonas decided to use half a bottle of Bath & Body Works foam soap on his hands & Mackenzie came running out freaking out that there were a ton of bubbles in the sink and they wouldn;t go away! Ha! Thank you God for the gentle smack upside my head. The kiddos are now napping, so I have no guilt for being on here now. I've gotten very sucked into Farm Ville on Facebook. Yes, it's true. I deleted about 100 people off my friends list and now spend my time being able to catch up with friends & family that are not local and building my farm. Nothing like a mindless game to zone out on. If I put even half the energy into cleaning my house that I put into having a nice farm, I would have a model home! What fun would that be? So backwards!!!
Last Friday, hubby & I actually went on a date! We went down to Calvary Chapel in Santa Ava and saw Bebo Norman, Natalie Grant & Jeremy Camp. It was nice & I love all of them! I must admit, I was offended that everyone stood thru Jeremy's performace & were in a coma for Natalie - she's my favorite! Here's some pics from my cell phone - my guess is as good as yours as who is who but there is one of each performer! Ha!
Natalie? Possibly?
Bebo? Hmmm..I have no clue!
JT - he is so busy with work and is loving In The Trenches. Someday soon I sould have the logo to share with you! he is a great husband & provider.
Brandon - still in jail. I have received a letter. I pray for him daily and rest knowing that he is building his testimony for greata things in his future!
Mackenzie now has 2 patches on her AWANAs vest & loves going each week. She's a great kid & I am so blessed to be here "Mama" as she calls me.
Okay - so I have been a busy mama & have to admit something - I just looked for a recent picture of Mackenzie and don;t have one - the last one I took was from Halloween! (((blushing)))
She was so tiny here...why do they grow so fast? I'll have to add that question to my list of things to ask God when I go to heaven.

Jonas - well, that kid is just plain crazy. That about sums him up right now, plain and simple. I love my little man.
Last week the little ones performed at SMILES - Mackenzie was so involved, Jonas, on the ohter hand, yawned thru the whole thing! Ha!
(I cannot take credit for these pics - Tamara took them for me on Jennifer's borrowed camera)

I have made a memory quilt out of the kids clothes but have a ton of snipping left to do before I can share with you all, when it is done I will though - it's beautiful & the kids love looking thru it & picking out their items.
and one for Rami - Alea's brand new baby brother:
Just got an order for a hat/scarf sets from a lady that I have made sets for the past 2 years - those will keep me plenty busy at night.
"Brandon's song" is on right now........
Be blessed!



















Love the background. It looks so nice. We too have the 'ickies' as I told you yesterday. Nobody else got sick but Grace was miserable...103.2 fever in the middle of the night and still sick when she woke up. Better now though....just waiting for the next victim. See you Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're all feeling better soon. The cold I had is better, but the cough has hung on. I'm glad you and J.T. got to go on your date. The kids look so cute up on stage.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia
hey friend! love the background it looks great! we need to plan a playdate.
ReplyDelete