Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas....a few days late.

Things have been a bit crazy around here...illnesses....a trip to the hospital for my father in law during the visit and I did not take a whole lot of pictures to share.
BUT - we did have a nice time between the craziness and stayed focused on the true meaning of Christmas...our Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Mackenzie on Christmas Eve before church. She actually served in the nursery as a helper for two of the Christmas Eve services....I am so proud of this little girl - she has an amazing heart....


We have a tradition of making a birthday cake for Jesus every year & singing to him - I did not get a picture of the whole cake but here is Mackenzie with her piece peaking in the picture...I think I'll copy what my friend Melissa did - look HERE


and Jonas, inhaling his piece....


The kiddos getting ready to open their 1 Christmas Eve gift...always a new pair of pj's and a new "friend" to sleep with. Thneir new friend this year was a cat handmade out of a sock from Domino Pads


Mackenzie on Christmas morning with her new princess earrings and crown from Grandma and Grandpa - and she has her key from her new Tinkerbell jewelry box (which is definitely her favorite gift)


Jonas opening his new tools - the pliers have rarely left his hands - he carries then around everywhere and is even eating his cereal with them as I type this....crazy boy!


and yes, we are true Raider fans......


and what the season is all about.....


Merry Christmas everyone! What a gift we have all been given.....

1 comment:

  1. Sweet photos. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year to all of you.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete