Life is just, well....life!
What we've been up to around here.....
JT is gone again to Mississippi at Pathfinder's Mission & will be home this Saturday - ooo - that's tomorrow! Yipppeee!
My handsome hubby trying to hide in the background & pretending he's not 6'5"!!!

Work is staying busy for him - yay!!! And you can always see what is happening with his work at SmethersConstruction.com although I am a bit behind there as well!
This Thursday, he & one of our friends, Eric, are starting a bible study just for men: In The Trenches and we are very excited about that! They both have a passion for working with men and helping them discover who God wants them to be! Yes, I am blessed, my husband is amazing!
Brandon - sad to say he has lots of time to think. He is currently in jail - got there August 26th & has a release date of May 18th - if all goes to plan. I'm sad, I never in a million years dreamed that I would have a child someday that would spend time in jail.....but, I know God has a plan and that Brandon is building himself one great testimony!
My song to Brandon - please take the time to watch, listen & pray for my boy....
The Words I Would Say
Mackenzie - well, she is just as precious as ever! She is in AWANA's and is a Cubbie! She loves it & I love watching her sing & dance and helping her learn her verses!
My beautiful girl fresh out of the bath...
Mackenzie, proudly wearing her Cubbie vest...
Jonas - that boy is crazy! And super smart. His latest thing is - he has taught himself to write his name! He's 2! That's insane!
One of the first......

Yes, the boy plays dress up with his sister
(this will be shared with his wife someday - ha!)
Fresh out of the bath & sniffing some Scentsy!!!
a Playdough creation....
Me? Well, still doing Little Hands To Heaven with them daily, working Thursday's and Sunday's at the church, selling Scentsy (I have my own domain now, have 2 people signed up under me & am officially addicted to the wonderful products!), and then I am still enjoying my sewing & hat making creations!
Scentsy's November Warmer of the Month! Meet "Holly"!!!

I have been a part of The Spotted Box now for several months. This month had lavendar sachets in them, November will have little knitted hats and December will have Boo-Boo Bags (or they can be used as bean bags).
November's hats - there are 62 in this picture!!!
December's Boo-Boo Bags.....
I have also been making bath melts & hair detangler!!!
Fun times around here!!!!
Oooo - and how can I leave this out! I just spent 6 days with my friend Naomi who flew here from San Jose and hung out with us!
a picture I just found on my camera that Naomi took with my girl!!!
Well - lunch time for the kiddos so off I go!
Be blessed!!!
Ooo - and yes, I know my Raiders.....ugggg......













Great post Teri, I'm so glad to see the updates on everyone and the great photos too. Your scentsy and smethers construction pages look great, and I loved the song. Tell Jonas he did a great job on his name and tell Mackenzie she looks so cute in her cubbie vest.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia