Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Julie.....

my step mom of 30 years passed away yesterday. I am sad.

I spoke to her back in March, which I spoke about in THIS post.

Life sometimes is just so confusing. People are sometimes just so dang stubborn.

She's no longer in pain. She played a major part in shaping me into the person I am today.

She & I had closure with eachother.

Rest in peace Julie and thank you for the good times. I loved you.

______________________________________________

Today's M2M: Take opportunities to give thanks by taking turns around the dinner table to express what you are thankful for.

Amen! I have so much to be thankful for.

Take time today to reconnect with someone, or pray for someone if you are estranged. Life is just way too short & too precious! Off to write a letter to my first born.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your step-mom's passing. I'm glad you were able to reconnect. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you yesterday. The girls are looking forward to seeing your kids.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete