Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

We're still alive!!!

Yes - I know - no posts for quite some time! Let's see....what's been going on...

  • sinus infections
  • croup
  • Jonas turned 3
  • Jonas' birthday party was cancelled due to croup
  • 2 trips to Urgent Care
  • 1 trip to the ER
  • a nebulizer now lives with us
  • daily breathing treatments
  • a 3 year old who says he'll start using the potty when he turns 4
  • still loving Scentsy & selling it
  • a very expensive trip to the dentist
  • our Christmas lights are still up on thre outside of our house
  • laundry
  • dishes
  • Disney movie fests
  • picnics on the floor in the family room
  • tons of cuddling
  • infrequent trips out of the house except to get the mail
  • snow
  • rain
  • we have a tent set up in our family room
  • Mackenzie's 6 month eye check up - no new glasses neeeded
  • our favorite sitters, Micaela & Serena have been over twice recently
  • JT has been working tons

I think that about covers it! Ha!!! I'll be back with pics & more another day!

XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. I hope Jonas is getting better. My headache isn't gone completely, but is much better. Thanks for asking. The girls have been a big help!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete