Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's been a while.....

lots going on.....still trying to find my goove with this wife, mommy, pre-school-workin', homeschoolin', Scentsy selling, house cleanin' woman.....guess I will always be. Have 3 birthday's for family I have no let slip by without acknowledging, phone calls that need returned.....{deep sigh}

I've been working in reading too & am currently reading The Power of a Praying Wife and Crazy Love. They are both awesome reads!

So - what have we been up to?

Well, our 3 year old finally had a birthday party - Thomas style, back on February 6th.....











I've been receiving lots of flowers lately...I love flowers....dislike that they die so quickly though.

This one from my "Secret Sister" - an edible arrangement.....


From hubby for our 8th anniversary.....we've now been married for half the time we've been together...16 years since we met! We had big plans for the night but weather changed those plans - we still had a great night - got a sitter & went out to dinner. Also made a stop at a store on the way home & came out to beautiful snow falling...it was magical!


Valentine's Day from hubby - and even more special, he took the kiddos shopping for me: I received a little snow globe & stuffed bear from them....we went to dinner as a family the next night to celebrate....it was nice.....I'm simple & easy to please!


I have 2 precious little doctors in this house.
And Mackenzie has informed us that she is never getting married & is going to be a pediatrician when she grows up - still living with Mommy & Daddy!


Jonas - our crazy boy - he nevder had any terrible 2's & the 3's so far have been full of laughs. Jonas definitley is someone who keeps us laughing & smiling.


A fun trip to Hespria Lake to play with friends & feed the ducks....




Till next time.....

1 comment:

  1. hey Terri miss you girl! Life sure has a way of flying by does it not? Love the pics, happy belated bday to sweet Jonas. You know Jeremiah still says that Jonas is his best friend! LOL! the cake was so cute too!

    ReplyDelete