Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Getting on track....again.....sigh.....SOML!

Ha! SOML = story of my life! Even though I do not really have the kids in school my goal is to get back on track for the school year! I just purchased some simple curriculum to do with the kiddos and will be starting right after Labor Day - or possible sooner depending on how long it takes to get here. Mackenzie is just 4 and would not be starting Kindergarten until next year, however, she is ready. That girl is a smarty pants (I know - what parent doesn't say that about their child - well at least the little ones) :blush: I got something that I can do with both kiddos at the same time and is all spelled out for me just to really help me get into a "schedule" - then, next year, my plan is to do it more by the "picking & choosing" method! That means - not just one author basically for everything.

So - other than that...hmmm...what's new?

Jonas - he is starting to talk more - or at least trying to. Mackenzie loves to memorize scripture & she loves to teach him. He copies her - although his words you just can't understand yet - but he;s trying! Jonas is huge! He is just a few pounds behind his sister and he is all boy! Loves to drive cars up your legs, make airplane & train sounds, tell his sister "no sissy!" and is a messy guy!

Mackenzie - oh gosh - just typing her name reminds me of the service this weekend. Pastor Todd brought up about how our kids were given to us to grow us. Yes, I know those weren't his exact words but it was about that. My Mackenzie - she will definitly help me grow in the patience, gentleness, and kindness department! She is so precious. Yes, very dramatic & emotional but very precious! I feel blessed everytime that girl speaks - she is just so amazing!

JT - gosh - all that know him know how awesome he is. He is working hard to take care of us and is doing great with physically working, bidding jobs, helping others, being a wonderful husband & father - and has some things going on that are TBA.

My Brandon - well - just pray for him. I have no idea what he's up to & have not heard from him since the last time he called, chose to swear & I hung up on him. Sigh...another SOML.

Okay - kiddos are getting a abit louder & furniture is being used as a trampoline...ooooo - did I just admit that - my kids would never do that!

Ooo- quickly - me - God, hubby, kids, sewing, working at the church, Scentsy.....that's me....

No comments:

Post a Comment