Welcome to our little world!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....
I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!
You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!
Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!
Mommyhood....
Has consisted of doing lots of art projects lately! I am thankful that I was part of a couple of co-ops with
Oriental Trading Company and have gotten a bunch of fun projects for the kiddos to do! I had some icky dental surgery on Monday so I am grateful to have had these to keep the kiddos busy! Here are some of the projects we've done this week:
Pinwheels have been the biggest hit - especially in front of the swamp cooler!


Fans:

Monkey magnets:
Jonas' basketball pillow - he did the stitching!
Mackenzie's purse - she did the stitching on this!
Fish catching games:
Lovely animal masks:

And - we made some yummy homemade Strawberry jam!
I like your new background Terri and the pictures of the kids and all their art projects are cute. I hope your feeling better after your dental work.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia