Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Homeschooling......

I started yesterday & have picked an awesome curriculum that I can use for both kiddos so my Jonas won't feel left out & am so excited - after just one day - they are getting it!

Each week is a finger play - and it is all centered around the bible! This week is A - and the verse of the week is "A soft answer turns away wrath" Proverbs 15:1. There is an awesome story to get the verse across & Mackenzie got it! Daddy walked int he door & she told him all about it & then both kid performed the finger play for him.

The curriculum I'm using is Little Hands to Heaven and am just trying to get myself on track with a routine.

It's great - each week has a new letter, new verse, new fingerplay - has art, math & most importantly builds on character!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment