Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Freaky Friday....

I am so tired of the sicknesses going around. The night before last, Mackenzie woke up on fire and saying her stomach hurt, I gave her Motrin, took her to bed with me and just let her sleep. I called off to work and when she woke up, she didn't seem too bad - that's how yesterday morning was. Then she napped for 4½ hours and woke up - her temp was very high - called Urgent Care - they said to give her Tylenol AND Motrin and get her in a cool bath. Her temp dropped quite a bit and the rest of the evening was a bit better. Then last night - same thing - she woke up saying her whole body hurt and she was just burning up. She woke up today, seeing a bit better so I went onto our scheduled photo shoot (I'll share those with ya!). Anyways - the re was a dog at the shoot & yep - Mackenzie had a bad reaction. Came home, did the whole medicine thing, ate lunch - another LONG nap and woke up on fire with a rash all over her face. I took her to Urgent Care tonight & they stuck her on antibiotics - not even knowing what exactly is going on & said her rash is eczema. Uggg....no it's not! Yep - freaky day....

So - some pics you can see on the right sidebar of this blog - Here's some others:

Oh & I do have more to get, I just had to get Mackenzie out of that place!


No comments:

Post a Comment