Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday cuties.....

Busy day - worked this morning & am cooking dinner for a friend who recently had surgery and am baking for a potluck tonight (last night of Surrender)....

So....today you get more pics of my cuties!!! Did you know I love handmade things!!!
Sorry about the pics - I have very active little ones! Ha!

Last night right before church:

Jonas is his new custom "Thing 1 & Thing 2" raglan shirt
from Ula of The Cherubs Closet




And Mackenzie in her new dress from Duck Soup Originals
and matching bows from Molly of Little Bird Bows
Love it!


I couldn't get a good shot with the dress, but here it is:

This morning right before going to work with me:
Another custom shirt from Ula of The Cherubs Closet
a ringer "Ooga Booga" tee...


and not handmade, but a new outfit
from Grandma...

No comments:

Post a Comment