Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Mackenzie!

We celebrated Tinkerbell style!!!!



Another one of Mary's delicious creations!

Our little Tinkerbell!
Anyone that knew us back when we were expecting
Mackenzie may remember when you asked if we had
names picked out, our response was always
"Tinkerbell and Shrek" as we were keeping
the names a secret! Who knew 4 years ago we'd
be having a Tinkerbell party today!

Me & my baby girl

Thank you Ava!!!
Mackenzie went crazy when she found that her
friend Ava from Pennsylvania sent her something!

A pretty new dress in her 2 favorite colors!


Tinkerbell shoes from Mary - her response:
"just what I always wanted!"




Mmmmmmm!!!!

Jonas with the pinata...
The pull-string pinata was a must
as Mackenzie is a very timid girl and
has no desire to hit anything! Ha! The
great thing was, it was the very last
string that broke it open!
Katie & Serena - two of our favorite babysitters!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, sweet girl!! Looks like she had fun!!
    Happy birthday sweet Mack!

    (and how did I miss your haircut?!? It looks wonderful!!)

    ReplyDelete