Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hmmm.....

Well, it's supposed to be Falshback Friday and I was kind of looking forwward to that but the little "add photo" button isn't working for me right now.

So....Jonas is sick....Mackenzie is sick....I'm sick....and Daddy's gone to San Diego.
(And I actually think he's getting sick too, but he's such a dude and says "I'm fine". Ya - whatever.)

Need I say more.

Sorry it's not more exciting around here that that.

Love today's M2M:
4/10/2009 Pray over your children while they are sleeping. With a heart like Hannah, give them over to God.

Jonas is crying....off to snuggle & go to sleep with my little man!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you guys are sick. Hang in there and enjoy the cuddles.

    ReplyDelete