Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's all about Him!!!

Today I received the most beautiful gift from my dear friend Lisa.

Here it is - a gorgeous print on canvas to remind me
each day exactly what He went thru for me (and you of course)!


I have the most amazing group of girlfriends that I met online (and as I posted before, have met 7 of the 10 in person) - we all have kids born within a month of eachother (all Jonas' age) and each month we do a swap - one person hosts the swap each month & decides on the theme - and each month we have a swap buddy who does not know who they will receive something from until they get it. This month I hosted and the theme was the real meaning of Easter. It's been fun to see what everyone has done - things like a cross, jewelry with scripture, Veggietales DVD, a book...

I'm really excited about Easter this year - Mackenzie is at such a great age and is understanding so much. I have the Resurrection Eggs all ready to go with her and Jonas and this year will be all about serving others!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful canvas girl! I love it. How are you doing? Have a wonderful Easter, I might see you at church at some point this weekend :D

    ReplyDelete