Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Scrapping....

Here I am still trying to free up some memory on my computer....I uploaded a bunch of pages to Costco yesterday and now am working on new ones so that I can get a ton of pictures off of here. I have a years worth of pictures on here and about a year of scrapping to do......

The kiddos & I went to church this morning and are going back tonight because I am working....it's now nap time & I am scrapping!

J.T. made it safely to Mississippi last night after his plane was re-routed to Austin - Houston's airport was shut down due to weather - his plane sat on the runway for almost 3 hours before they were on their way - the entire trip took almost 24 hours! Yuk! BUT - they all made it safely and that's what counts.

Here's some pages I've uploaded - way out of order (if you click, you can see them bigger and possibly even the months - I do at least one sheet per month per kiddo)....I may be back to add more tonight!




1 comment:

  1. I love those pages Mama! let me know what websites you do them on. I'd really like to try it! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete