Welcome to our little world!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....
I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!
You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!
Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!
Tired....
Just another busy day around here - but have to say...the weather was beautiful!!! I was able to sew at the kitchen table today while watchign the kids play in their water table - and yes, I mean IN it! They both were sitting in the thing! I was only able to capture her in it - he's just too darn quick!


Big hugs to you Carla, I just read your latest update on your blog....I'll check in with you in the morning.....

Glad she likes the shirt Ava's picked out :) Ave's has a matching one...but it's MUCH too cold to be wearing it around here right now! I'll post a picture when it's warmer! Lots of love mama!
ReplyDelete