Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The eyes tell it all....

This is what I'm dealing with today

Last night I took Jonas to the ER - the boy is SO sick.
He has a high fever that we were able to get down to 101.7
He has a croupy cough - is refusing to eat or drink
and is just plain miserable.

They did a chest x-ray & his lungs are clear but he is having a
really hard time breathing & therefore sleeping - which I think
is also why he doesn't want to eat or drink.
He caught a few winks on the couch this morning
sitting up.

Please keep my little man in your prayers.....
I can't wait for him to be back to his crazy
self - showing off his muscles like in this picture....
Mackenzie...well, she's being Mommy's little helper today
and is back to herself! Praise God!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor little fella! I'm praying for a speedy recovery and for health for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl Im so sorry about the sick kiddos. I know how hard it is...chicken pox at our house...yuk!

    ReplyDelete