Not sure what's going on but just haven;t been posting.....I have been busy with sewing, being a mommy, a wife, a friend, selling Scentsy and working more & more at the church - so today - I'm going to share a bunch of recent pics with you all!
A few pics of our freed butterflies!



Painting birdhouses!

The finish products!
A few pics of our freed butterflies!



Painting birdhouses!

The finish products!
Yes - that is PERMANENT paint!
Baby oil did the trick in getting it off!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

And just look at his face...PRICELESS!!!!

Sidewalk chalk!


Last night - the kiddos all ready to go to church with me!




GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

And just look at his face...PRICELESS!!!!

Sidewalk chalk!


Last night - the kiddos all ready to go to church with me!



Quilt for my niece, Kylie - very cool up close!

Hockey themed quilt made for my nephew, William!
A girly & an all boy I-spy - for sale on my cart!


Just finished this one up - Hello Kitty for sale today!

Disney Cars! Just finished sewing up today!!!

Hockey themed quilt made for my nephew, William!
A girly & an all boy I-spy - for sale on my cart!


Just finished this one up - Hello Kitty for sale today!

Disney Cars! Just finished sewing up today!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment