Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Wild Olive tees....

I found this site and love, love, love thier tees! I never have a problem finding Christian tees for hubby but this place caters to us women! Go check them out!
This one is my fave!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting and displaying our Wild Olive Tees button. You have been entered into our giveaway!

    Blessings!
    :)
    Amie
    www.wildolivetees.com

    ReplyDelete