Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!

Woo hoo!!!! I actually got out of the house today - no urgent care, no emergency room & no kiddos! I felt so free!!!

Here's my Auntie Jeanne who stopped by yesterday for a visit. I had not seen her since our wedding. She is amazing and so very special to me (and I'm not just saying that because I know she follows my blog). She is someone who has chosen to be a part of my life and loves my family. She was married to my uncle (my dad's brother) long, lo0ng ago & is now married to a wonderful man named Helm (who silly me did not get a picture of). Their story is amazing and they were destined to be together. Short story - they met, were out of touch for 29 years & then he looked her up and they are now happily married. And Helm, he is a German, from Yugoslavia, who he, and his family, went thru so much back during World War 2 - I don't want to even try to tell the story because I don't want to get any of the facts wrong. But...the story is amazing...all about time and destiny! And true love. ♥

We were treated to a wonderful dinner and wonderful company and the evening was wayyy too short. I so look forward to seeing them again.


And...day 3!!! We have all 5 live ones and they are growing sooo fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment