Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just plain busy!

Wow - I can't believe I have missed so many days of this place! I kept saying "I gotta get on there" and then one thing lead to another and then I'm a day behind, then 2.....and here we are!!!

So, let's see - what we've been up to around here?!

J.T. - well, he's been busy working - praise God!

Me - I finished Kylie's birthday quilt, have made a bunch of lovies, been back working at the church, spending a ton of time outside with the kiddos, trying to get my Scentsy business going and am making my signature chicken enchilladas for dinner tonight! Ooo - and I have refound my passion! More on that in a bit!

Mackenzie - she had her first dentist appointment this past Monday and did so good! She was excited, yet once we got there, fear set in. She got 1/2 her x-rays done & had had enough! She was a pro for the cleaning - and the best part! No cavities!!! M is my little passionate one - my favorite right now is when I ask her to do something and her response is "Oh, yes Mommy! Yes! I'd love to!" - you have to imagine her little voice & the excitement in it and this is her response to so many things from coloring to cleaning her room!

Jonas - he is trying to talk (and sing) a bit more and is as cute as ever! He is all boy! It is amazing how God designed us so differently. Sure, he does walk around from time to time in his sisters pink fuzzy slippers and gets so mad when he sees me painting my toes and doesn;t understand why mommy won;t paint his - but he is just such a boy: stomping around the house making dinosaur noises, driving his cars on the walls and up our legs well saying "vrroooommmm!".

Brandon - I talked to him on Friday for over an hour and actually had a nice talk with him. He still needs our prayers and is still taking the hard route in life. He is out on bail from his latest adventure and is working 2 part time jobs to pay off all his fines, rent and whatever else he spends his money on (not sure I want to know). Bottom line though - we had a nice talk - start to finish. I love him so much and so look forward to the day when he stops making life so difficult for himself and comes back to the One who can save him.

The caterpillars - yes, I know you miss them! They are all in the crysalid stage and now are living in their "house" will they will transform into butterflies.

I'm working tonight but will be back to post pics either tonight or tomorrow!!!

Oh gosh - and my refound passion: working with pre-schoolers! Yes, I know I should know that since I am living with two but last night something just woke back up in me while working and a joy that was lost is back - even after a good night's sleep! It's hard to explain - I feel almost "complete".

No comments:

Post a Comment