Okay - so I know it is totally obvious that life is just busy around here. The more days I miss posting here, the more behind I get, the more stressed I get and the more nothing gets posted. So...hummm...since my last posting, all 5 butterflies were set free, my husband now has cool magnets on his truck advertising his business, I am loving Scentsy yet finding it hard to be a salesperson - but have sold about $600 in products so far - that's less than a month. I do look forward to the day where I am like Heather and get into the thousands a month. Ha!!!
Life is good around here. My kiddos are such a blessing(ha - as I typed that, I heard Mackenzie in the background saying "mine!") and I love being their mommy! Mackenzie loves to learn - as soon as she wakes up in the morning, she drinks a cup of milk and then wants to do a "workbook" or color or something. She is such a sponge! And Jonas - he just wants to be like her!
Mackenzie and I painted our toenails today & they are matching. I had to explain to Jonas that only girls paint their toes. Yes, I'll let him dress up in Mackenzie's dress up clothes and walk around the house in high heels but painting toes...I guess you can say that's just a bit crossing the line for me!
JT is out in the garage making a lifeguard chair for our church's up coming Beach House Amped - which is the entire month of June and is going to be so much fun for all their kiddos and their Oikos. One weekend their is going to be trick skaters, another weekend: our own Stevie Wright will be performing and the last wekend is goign to be bouncehouse mania where kids are supposed to "bounce their brains out". JT also made 6 surfboards for the set.
Hmmm...what else - Surrender has ended and we are now waiting for a clear answer from God on a decision we are struggling with. Luckily it's not an answer we need today so we are patiently waiting. Why on why, can;t it come in written form? Hmmm...or maybe it can - who knows - I'll never doubt what God can do.
I have two people that I love dearly dealing with divorce and it makes my heart so sad. One is due to the husbands infidelity, lies and drugs. The other, well, not sure what's going on there - her heart is breaking - he is the one that filed and that's all I know. I had no desire to ever get married as it was just something didn;t mean a whole lot to me: I have a brother and sister each on their 3rd marriages and both parents on their 4th. Marriage was something I just really didn;t care much about - that was back then - gosh - not really even that long ago. JT and I met 15 years ago next month and celebrated 7 years of marriage this past February. We did things backwards - even buying a house together before marriage. But, I will say, I wouldn;t trade any of it and am so glad that he - alone - decided to marry me - I played no part in it. Today, marriage is sacred to me and I am just saddened by the amount of divorces going on - especially in the church.
So - that's about it for now - I'm off to go enjoy being with my kiddos and get ready for dinner.
I'll be back - maybe tomorrow - maybe not.
17 hours ago













No comments:
Post a Comment