Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Toasty Tuesday!

As I write this, it is almost 5pm and it is 90 degrees outside! I am loving this weather - 90 just seems about perfect - with just a little bit of a breeze!

We've had a busy day with shopping and phone calls. The kids are loving being outside and we've done a few things today that I'll share with you all!!

Right now, the kiddos are playing in their water table and are as happy as can be!

Really - he IS happy - just not about having his picture taken!


Rock painting - the kids love to do this and seems we keep doing it, although we now have water resistant paint so the sprinklers won't wash it off every day!

Mackenzie's:


Jonas':


And - we did a little planting! Not sure how these will do but we planted tiny pumpkins, sunflowers, carrots and poppys! Another thing to share the progress on with you all!


Speaking of progress, we now have 4 crysalids, 1 has fallen to the bottom of the cup and 1 just doesn;t quite get what he is supposed to be doing I think! Ha!! It is amazing how quickly this is all happening! Inside that crysalid, the makings of a butterfly is forming! How amazing is that!? God's imagination just astonishes me!

1 comment:

  1. Love it girl! Your so creative with your kiddos, they're very lucky!

    ReplyDelete