It seems like I've been having quite a few of "one of those days" lately. Today will be short and sweet. I worked this morning and shortly after getting there, I received a call from a friend that had been in a car accident - she's 30 weeks pregnant and has a 2 year old daughter. Lots of details that could've made this really bad, but I'll skip that and just say Praise God - that all 3 are just fine!
A little later I received another phone call from JT asking for prayers for his Grandpa, who is 92 & has been in and out of the hospital recently. He lives alone up in Washington - JT's dad & aunt will be meeting there tomorrow night to see what they can do for him.
Another friend has been having heart issues - and is only 30ish....
Another friend - her son had his appendix removed recently ( I believe it actually burst) & ended up with an infection and has a PIC line now for meds.
Lots of stuff to digest today. I know that God is good and has His hand in everything and loves us all immensely. I'll rest in that.\
A little later I received another phone call from JT asking for prayers for his Grandpa, who is 92 & has been in and out of the hospital recently. He lives alone up in Washington - JT's dad & aunt will be meeting there tomorrow night to see what they can do for him.
Another friend has been having heart issues - and is only 30ish....
Another friend - her son had his appendix removed recently ( I believe it actually burst) & ended up with an infection and has a PIC line now for meds.
Lots of stuff to digest today. I know that God is good and has His hand in everything and loves us all immensely. I'll rest in that.\
Sneak peek at something that will be stocking soon...














No comments:
Post a Comment