Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Please don't start using the potty!

Yes, I really feel this way! Pretty funny, huh? Mackenzie was a little past 3 when she decided she was done with diapers, Brandon was just about 2, I am just not ready for Jonas to be done. Don't worry now, he hasn't shown interest...except he does occassionally go sit on the little potty chair - I just don't encourage it! I was really sad when Mackenzie was done and I had to get rid of all our girly "fluff".

I'm sure if I used disposable diapers I'd feel different but, if you know me at all, you know how much I love cloth diapering and how much I love the diapers themselves!

If I could find a job being a spokesperson for the cloth world, I would do it in a heartbeat and if I could sew anything more than straight lines, I would have a very profitable business! Hmmm....maybe one day I'll try! There are plenty of WAHMs out there making a small fortune on the cute squishy diapers that they do make! Maybe some day it'll be me!

Here is my favorite diaper mama:

Shannon of Green Acre Designs - so sweet, from California & I consider her a friend. She has the best customer service & makes cute, quality diapers! I use her pocket diapers and have a couple AIOs on the way! They are great for going out in!
http://www.greenacredesigns.com/

I have used some other kinds in the past - which I won't name, as I don't want to do any free advertising for them.

I also love fitted diapers - great for home - but the type that need covers or those cute wool pants!

I love:
http://hyenacart.com/withlove/

and have some new ones on the way from:
http://hyenacart.com/domesticmiracles/

and from Banyan Tree Diapers (she doesn't have her own site yet though) - she's making me some with my own fabric & am so excited!

I tend to buy diapers, use them for a while & then sell them for a little less than I bought them for and then I turn around and buy brand new ones & do it all again! Pretty silly, huh? I guess I get bored easily - plus the cost doesn;t go down much when they are just gently used.
So...that's what's on my mind today...my love for diapers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment