Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

NASCAR and American Idol.....

just a couple things I'm really excited about!

NASCAR is back! Woo hoo! I am a huge NASCAR fan and have been as long as I can remember. I guess I was born into it, as my dad is a huge fan as well. I grew up going to Super Modified races at San Jose Speedway & then later at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds and Baylands in Fremont, CA. Tony Stewart is my favorite driver and I am excited to see what he does this year with his own team: Stewart - Haas Racing. Now I just have to get used to all the new drivers and new cars.

Go Tony!



and then, American Idol - I've always loved the show - especially when it gets down to the last 12 or so, but this year is different. Stevie Wright is in the top 36 & is a sweet local girl. She attends our church, her mom is in the choir and her dad plays the guitar - a very talented family! Stevie also works in "The Island" at our church making coffee. Last night our congregation all prayed for her and her dad shared that she said "she feels like a goldfish in a bowl with a bunch of barracudas". So - pray for her to do well with all the ugliness that an come from the competition and for her to be a light to the other contestants! Ooo - and don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment