It's 10:32 PM...better late than never & belive me, I contemplated it!
Have I told you all lately how much I love my little ones?
They melt my heart. ♥
Mackenzie is just so girly and so sweet - I love how she is starting to use really big words and knows what they mean. I love her heart and how she is so good at expressing herself. She's a great big sister. I received a huge compliment the other night & was told that my girl was used as an example in a bible study teaching - it was a story of my Mackenzie explaining to a teenager that he won't die (he was full of food & said he was going to die) because Jesus is in his heart. The lesson was that it is never too young to start teaching your kids about Jesus.
And Jonas, my crazy little guy. I smile just typing that...thinking of him grunting since he has such a small vocabulary - what 5 "words": mama, uh-oh, ya, dada & nana - he does great animal sounds and knows most of his letters and how to count with his fingers. He's very into pushing his sister these days & although she usually cries, he is so sweet - he pets her a couple times to say "I'm sorry" and then gives her a hug. We're attempting to teach her to not say "it's okay" after. Ha!!!
We have a family outing tomorrow - hope to get a lot of great pics to come back & share with you all!!!
Night-night!
17 hours ago













No comments:
Post a Comment