Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Friday, February 27, 2009

T.G.I.F & a bad haircut....

have you ever had one? Ha! I have...and I just got back from getting it fixed and have the shortest hair I think I've had in a couple decades! Pretty bad when people ask if you've had a haircut and then tell you how crooked it is! I love the girl that does my hair and am not upset - we all have our days and she was in a rush that day. JT says I look sassy! It's going to take some getting used to and thank God hair grows back!


Others news...

Well, Jonas found his Halloween costume from last year and wore it all night and again today. He wanted no part of it on Halloween but now is loving running around like a dinosaur!


One of my auctions starts tomorrow for the fundraiser for Amanda - I'm interested to see how much it goes for - I'm noting that many things are going for more than you can buy straight from the stores...(click on the box to the right if you want to go check it all out)!

This is a girly I-spy quilt - with lots of different prints!

My kids love when I make these and have them search for things...

Someday I will make a big one just for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment