Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday J.T.!

Yep - he's 42 today!!!
He's off finishing up a laminate floor for someone. I have a cake to bake with Mackenzie - his favorite, German Chololate - then have a few small gifts to wrap and help the kiddos make him cards. I also made him breakfast this morning. We'll be going to church tonight so not sure when we'll celebrate - but we WILL! Funny how the older you get the less of a big deal birthday's are. JT was silly this morning and pretended like he thought he was 52 - his body is tired from insalling a floor and said he feels that age.

The birthday boy and love of my life:


and our beautiful babies...


I may be back later with more of our day but for now...gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment