tomorrow J.T. will be celebrating 5 years sober and I am throwing a HUGE surprise party for him! As it stands now, about 50 people will be in our home tomorrow night to celebrate. I'm a little emotional today about it all and reflecting back on the last 5 years is amazing! We have BOTH come so far!
5 years ago...it was just J.T. Brandon & me. We now have filled our home with two more beautiful children and, as always, God had his perfect timing! I can't even count all of the ways about us , or the things in our life that have changed - we have truly been reborn!
Okay..before I start crying I'm signing off to get ready to go work at church tonight!
PS - yes, J.T. is still working out at EHM...
17 hours ago













Congrats JT! How you have transformed your life is something to be proud of!
ReplyDelete