Yes...I love reality TV...I know, I'm silly. BUT...I do have to say that I was so upset tonight...that Jason is just such the...ummm.....not nice guy! I just want to find Melissa and hug her!
And speaking of reality TV...I just have to share this....my husband is the sweetest man...I know he can care less about some of them (I have gotten him addicted to some like me though) but he always "watches" them with me - sometimes behind a newspaper or paperwork - but he does. Sweet guy, huh??? So much sweeter than me, as you won't find me watching too many of his shows.
Enough rambling.
J.T. left this morning for a week, I always stay up way too late when he's gone and I really did expect to have a productive day...didn't happen...good thing for tomorrow.......it's A BRAND NEW DAY!
17 hours ago













No comments:
Post a Comment