Ha - that's exactly where I am. With hubby being laid off and around the house more, I am sooo out of my element. Funny how I've just always had a certain "flow" going and now when he is home, it just throws me off. That's where I've been and finding the time to get on the computer just isn't as easy. My quiet time, is not so quiet anymore. We should be hearing back from the state hopefully this week about his contractor's license - it'll be nice to get moving forward with that. I am amazed of how God works - just Sunday J.T. asked people to pray at Surrender for the whole job & money deal and wouldn't you know it, he got quite a few calls yesterday for people needing things done. God is so good - especially when you trust in Him and are faithful.
I'm finishing up sewing blanket #3 today and the kids & I just vacuumed the house - I have the real deal, Mackenzie has her play vacuum that makes noise and Jonas uses a dust buster - we are quite the team!
The kiddos are eating lunch right now and I'm working on Mackenzie's party - getting invites out and figuring out just exactly what to do and how to incorporate boys into the whole Tinkerbell theme! Ha! That'll be interesting! I can't believe my baby girl will be 4 in just under 3 weeks! She'll always be my baby girl.

OOo - and I almost forgot - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! I am part Irish but really don't do anything to celebrate other than a sign that goes on my door annually - I honestly don't think any of us are even wearing green! And, we're no fan of corned beef or cabbage. Yuk....
Have a blessed day!
I'm finishing up sewing blanket #3 today and the kids & I just vacuumed the house - I have the real deal, Mackenzie has her play vacuum that makes noise and Jonas uses a dust buster - we are quite the team!
The kiddos are eating lunch right now and I'm working on Mackenzie's party - getting invites out and figuring out just exactly what to do and how to incorporate boys into the whole Tinkerbell theme! Ha! That'll be interesting! I can't believe my baby girl will be 4 in just under 3 weeks! She'll always be my baby girl.

OOo - and I almost forgot - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! I am part Irish but really don't do anything to celebrate other than a sign that goes on my door annually - I honestly don't think any of us are even wearing green! And, we're no fan of corned beef or cabbage. Yuk....
Have a blessed day!














hey girl! I loved the blog about "waiting" you told me about. It's so what I need right now. I'm getting really good at waiting with the whole house thing, just like I know you are with the license thing. Heard anything yet? The Lord is teaching us a valuable lesson through all this and I know it'll be worth it in the end, but right now it's soooo HARD! Praise God that He's with us through it and we have sisters to go through with it with us also!
ReplyDelete