Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Men: the big one & the little one...

Just feeling the need to brag about my husband. I am so grateful for him and how hard he works to take care of us. He is willing to do just about anything - as long as it helps pay the bills. Today he worked down the hill in Upland and is now on his way to Escondido to hopefully get a toolbox that we saw on Freecycle for about 1/8th of the cost of a brand new one. And grateful that his ego isn't so big that he can't go used! Ha!

And Jonas...my little sweet heart! I just adore him! He's becoming more & more of a little lover!

His picture is on a website as a little model - ha!!!
See if you can find him - http://www.knitknacksforbaby.com/brag.htm


I just can't leave out Mackenzie....so...here's a couple more pics I'll share of what was going on last night while I was on the computer...can't a mommy get any peace! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable family you have, Terri! This is Amanda from GreenOps - followed the link in your siggy :) We love the name Mackenzie for a girl (haven't had one yet, but maybe someday!) - that or McKenna were our top choices.

    ReplyDelete