I just saw this on Pastor Paul's blog & thought I'd share!!!
Extreme Home Makeover Premiere
Join us after Seven on Sunday March 29th for the premiere of the Phelan Extreme Home Makeover. 8:00-10:00pm. We will be watching the show on the big screen, bring your kids, and your family and hang out with us on this night of celebration. See you there.
Set your Tivos if you're not local or watch it as it's on! So excited to see it after being a part of it and am interested if we'll see J.T. - he was filmed a few times - once was putting a log up on a roof....so we shall see!!! Ooo - and we definitely won't be at the church watching it since the kiddos are in bed my 8! Ooo - and actually since JT and I will both be at Surrender until *:30 or so....yay for Tivo!














No comments:
Post a Comment