I have so much to do yet I don't feel like doing anything...I'm sure my second wind will hit shortly though!!!
The verse that has been talking to me today is Philippians 3:13-14
Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Yep.....FORGETTING WHAT IS BEHIND is the key for me. There is so much there and it paralyzes me at times. My focus is today and what is ahead for me.
I'm also learning that the closer I get the the Lord, relationships change. At times this is tough but I have a great support group and family through church and my online friends - I am so grateful!
Time to go love on my kids...but I won't leave you without cute pics for the day!!!
Mackenzie in Barbieland...ooooo what a mess!
Ooo - and here's a good one - Jonas thought the
plant in our bedroom was a sand box the other
day! Look at those eyes - he KNEW he did a no-no!
Ha!!! But, of course, I could not even think of
Simply precious - my messy kids and all!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment