Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Friday, March 13, 2009

So busy!!!

I feel like I'm neglecting this place!

With JT being out of work, he's around more and I'm helping him do some things. He'll be teaching at Surrender this Sunday and is gearing up for another trip back to the Mississippi with our Katrina Missions team. He only has about half the money he needs so I typed his letter for him today to hopefully find some more people to help fund the trip for him. He is so passionate about helping the people there and the need for these teams to go is so neccessary. I get so sad every time he returns with pictures of the devastation still there. I can't believe how bad it is...still. It truly looks like a war zone.

The kids are sleeping, I've gotten a little sewing in today and received a phone call from a dear friend this morning reminding me of the concert at church tonight. Steve Wilmert, our lead worship pastor, is amazing! He has a CD coming out today and is doing a live show. Last minute, I found a sitter, actually two - Serena and Makayla! We are going to meet Jesse and Bernadette for dinner before the concert and have a little "double date"! Fun! Adult time!

So...now that it's 2pm, I'm thinking I better go get in the shower! Ha!!!

Steve's site: http://stevewilmert.com/
The title of the CD is: You Are

Here's one of Steve's songs & Steve is the bald guy singing...
Just something quick I found on Youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZdVKps1Ak

No comments:

Post a Comment