Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

His perfect timing....

that's what's been on the brain and in my heart so far today. Just seems like the perfect answer to everything I have come across so far - whether it be an answer I need or someone else. God's timing is always perfect - even if we don't see it in the moment, don't understand why, it just is.

I think to how long J.T. and I tried to have a baby after we got married - it took a few years - at the time, I felt so discouraged...BUT, in looking back - I can see exactly why and the timing she was concieved was actually completely perfect - jobless, no insurance and all!

So, I pray that for anyone that is struggling with anything today can rest in knowing that God does have absolute perfect timing - maybe not ours, but His - which will be yours. And....that "anyone" includes me.

Hope I make sense.......sometimes I struggle getting my thoughts to come out just right.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Came back to share what I made today...I love digiscrapping but haven;t been keeping up on it...my baby girl is going to be 4 in just a month - this is her party invitation (I left out all the "private" info):

1 comment: