Welcome to our little world!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to update daily to give you a little peek into our lives. We are so blessed and look forward to sharing a little piece of us....

I find so much peace in the fact that Jesus NEVER changes - He is ALWAYS the same & He loves each and every one of us unconditionally and more than we can even imagine!

You can pause the music if you just don't feel like listening to it and you can click on any picture to see it larger!

Ooo - and excuse the typos - it's just not me to care if I spell or punctuate right! Ha!!!

Ask me about this months specials!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday....

I've decided since I have nothing exciting to share
today & am a behind on housework - we'll do the
whole trip down memory lane again....and since
it's beginning to feel a bit like spring, let's go back
about a year.




3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I remember those pictures! Can't believe how much those little ones have grown.
    Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the pages. Are they digital? I would like to start scrapbooking, but money wise I dont see being to support that kind of habit! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gooness, how those precious babies have grown! I fondly remember most of those pictures. Imagine what they will be like this time next year. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete