Yep - that's how I'm feeling today. I've had so many things happen lately that are truly bringing God's grace into light for me. Things to bring closure...things to help me see how really far I've come since turning my life over to Him. I do still have very far to go and know that's life....it's a journey!

My trip to Joann's today.....yummy fabric!!!
Here's how I store my fabric....these are the underbed
plastic storage containers - I have 6 & I cut up all my fabric
into 5" squares so they are all ready to go! I'm guessing about
15 yards of fabric can fit into each box at least! The small
plastic shoe boxes have 4" squares in them. Ooo - and I
finished the 1st of 6 blankets I have to make today!

And the surprise I can back with for the kiddos -
they both love doing these - while Jonas was
sleeping today, I sewed while Mackenzie did her beads...
And...more dress up - they call these their
safari hats (umm...they are girly hats)













Hey girl it was good seeing you at church today. and Im sorry about things with Brandon and I'll sure be praying for you about that. And I love your blankets! They're so cute. I"ll be talking to you about one for the new baby :-) have a great day and rest of the week!
ReplyDelete